Are you a DEEP THINKER? TRY to understand this video....

Go down

Are you a deep thinker?

25% 25% 
[ 1 ]
25% 25% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
50% 50% 
[ 2 ]

Total Votes : 4

Are you a DEEP THINKER? TRY to understand this video....

Post  Dune on Wed Mar 26, 2008 11:47 pm

Challenged? We'll I have a video to show you here and I would like you to understand what the video is about. Actually this video is the shortest movie I've ever seen in my entire life. It only has a runtime of three minutes and nine seconds. The story itself is complete so you could already be wondering how this 3 minute film will have just like that? Well, test your intellect and gift of understanding things and rate yourself now!bounce

For first timers, you can repeat watching the video if you don't get what the movie is about. That's an exemption. Try to brainstorm what the movie means. Don't rely on the SPOILER. Make a hypothesis of your own. If you still don't get the answer, click the SPOILER to reveal the answer, then watch the video again.

DON'T CHEAT. WATCH THE VIDEO FIRST BEFORE CLICKING THE SPOILER!affraid

RATE YOURSELF AFTER VIEWING THE VIDEO.

This is the video courtesy of Youtube:

Here's what the movie is all about:
Spoiler:
"Kiwi!" is an animation about a Kiwi - a type of bird that cannot fly, who spends its whole life working towards achieving his dream. The kiwi strived to create the illusion that it was flying over a forest as it soared down through the sky from the top of a cliff. Thus, the kiwi spent what must have been its whole life nailing trees to the side of a cliff. All this, to fulfil its one dream of flying, even though it was technically unable to. There are several powerful messages behind Kiwi, but mainly, it makes you think: no matter how absurd and seemingly out of reach your dreams are, what's stopping you from achieving them? Kiwi's had a huge online success, with currently over 1.75 million views and 9000 comments on the online video site 'YouTube' in approximately just 3 days. The animation has been recently featured on YouTube and currently ranks in at the #1 favorited video in the arts and animation category of all time. As I'm sure you'll agree, "Kiwi!" is an inspiration to us all.

How to rate yourself: ARE YOU A DEEP THINKER?

You are:

Dumb No - if you did not get the whole story even the answer (SPOILER) was already revealed to you.

Average Wink - if you understood what the movie was all about after you read the SPOILER and watched the video again for the second or third time. Your tears may eventually fall if the story has penetrated you personally.

Satisfactory cheers - If you understood the story immediately after you have read the SPOILER. Your tears may eventually fall if the story has penetrated you personally.

DEEP THINKER: king queen - If you had the right understanding right after you watched the movie only once even before you read the SPOILER. Your tears may eventually fall if the story has penetrated you personally.

A deep thinker comprehends the story fast. A deep thinker collaborates his/her understanding with his/her personal life at times that could lead to crying... hehehhe!

So, ARE YOU A DEEP THINKER?

Ippen shinde miru?
Dune
Administrator
Administrator

Number of posts : 79
Registration date : 2008-02-21

View user profile http://www.dunerafael.tk

Back to top Go down